Last Thursday, 15th October, the School of Social, Twitter Counter’s side project, held it’s Second Edition. Over 65 Social Media professionals and enthusiasts joined our 3 speakers for what turned out to be a very enjoyable and inspiring evening.
In spirit of collaboration and knowledge sharing we will share with you all the slides of the 3 presentations and give you a quick birds eye view of what was said.
The Top 7 Confessions
- Mobile is great, but don’t forget to design Ads and Images for all platforms, including laptops.
- Even though that new Yearly Report is very important, if it’s boring, don’t bother sharing.
- Join that trending band-waggon fast! Sure get the post/text/image checked but don’t wait too long or your chance will be gone.
- Always keep an ear on the ground, listening too all that your fans and haters say. And most importantly, act on it. Don’t sit on this juicy information.
- Mix and match tools and campaigns. Make sure you figure out what type of campaign works out for you, and use your tools wisely.
- Social Media can get very personal very quickly. Take a step back, take a breath, and let someone else step in. A fresh pair of eyes can do wonders.
- Don’t be afraid to deal with Spammers and Trolls with a bit of humour. You’ll be surprised as to how positively your followers and fans will react.
So those are our nuggets of gold, pretty good right? Have a look at the presentations to get even more information as to what Lucero, Laurens and Matt, had to say about Social Media.
In addition, if you want to get a Check List of all the tools that were mentioned during the event, Download it for FREE by clicking here.